City Hall, Department of Public Works, Troy Public Library (Phased Re-opening), Troy Community Center, Troy Historic Village, and Troy Family Aquatic Center are closed to the public until further notice. Please keep in mind, this is a rapidly changing situation and those dates may change. We will continue to keep you updated.
Open and Re-opening Amenities
- Stage Nature Center | Opening Tuesday, June 16
- Troy Racquet Club | Opened | 248.528.2438 | troyracquetclub.com
Sanctuary Lake and Sylvan Glen golf courses are open for walking play only. Courses are prepared for several precautions such as one guest at a time for check-in, mask and gloves for all staff, flag sticks left in at all times, and more. Please visit golftroy.com to book a tee time.
Firefighters Park and Raintree Park disc golf courses are currently open. Please practice social distancing while utilizing the courses.
City Declares State of Emergency
Details are posted on the City Council page as they become available.
Details are posted on the Planning Commission page as they become available.
Payments can be made online. You may also pay by check via mail or drop them in the dropboxes found outside City Hall.
Online payments can be made for the following:
- Refuse and recycling collection will continue as normal.
- SOCRRA drop-off center is closed until further notice.
- Yard waste collection begins the week of April 6.
- State of Michigan Executive Order 2020-70, Section 15-Rules Governing Face Coverings states: "Any individual able to medically tolerate a face covering must wear a covering over his or her nose and mouth- such as a homemade mask, scarf, bandana, handkerchief- when in any enclosed public space. Troy R.Y.D.E. passengers that are medically able to wear a face-covering will be required to do so when utilizing the transportation service.
Building Department | 248.524.3344 or 248.524.3350
- Inspections are still available and can be scheduled via phone line.
- Plan Review can be submitted via email. Hard copies are no longer accepted.
- The Building Department is offering all Building Permit and Plan Review services online only.
- Beginning May 7, the Building Department will be offering onsite interior and exterior inspections for Building, Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing inspections for essential and non-essential categories.
Planning Department | 248.524.3364 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications may be submitted electronically (email@example.com).
- Pre-application meetings are required for development applications. They are held remotely via GoToMeeting. Please call or email to schedule.
- Call or email for zoning questions.
- Please leave a telephone message. Staff will respond in a timely manner.
Code Enforcement | 248.524.3364 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Violations (such as tall grass & weeds or junk cars) can be reported via telephone or email (email@example.com).
- If reporting a complaint via telephone, please leave a telephone message. Complaints left on the answering machine will be processed in a timely manner.
- Interactions with Inspectors shall adhere to social distancing requirements (telephone, email or written).
- Plan and permit review can be submitted online or via email only.
- Businesses that require special attention or is of urgent nature can be scheduled via phone call or email.
City Clerk’s Office | 248.524.3317
Troy Public Library | 248.524.3538 | COVID-19 Phased Re-opening
- Beginning Saturday, June 13, Troy Public Library’s walk-up drop boxes will be open Saturdays at 10 am through Mondays at 9 pm. The walk-up drop boxes are located to the left of the main Library entrance. Returned materials will be quarantined for 72 hours per CDC guidelines, before being checked in. Please wait 10 days before contacting the Library about your returned items. Currently, all library materials are due July 13, 2020.
Troy Community Center | 248.524.3484
- AARP has canceled the 2020 Tax Assistance program.
- Food Box pick-up (Focus Hope) has resumed normal schedule.
- Meals On Wheels is delivering meals per regular schedule.