November 7, 2017 City General Election
- State of Michigan Voter Registration Form
- Precinct Map "UPDATED"
- Voter ID Requirement Information
- Picture Identification at the Polls FAQ
- Temporary Sign Regulations
- State of Michigan Voter Information Center and Sample Ballots
- Michigan Campaign Finance Act Complaint Process
- Voter Information Request
- Oakland County Election Results
- Election Inspector Application (and Form I-9)
- Form I-9 Instructions
- Election Inspector Application (Students)
Requirements: Must be registered voter in the State of Michigan; Students must be at least 16 years old and must meet voter registration requirements (except age); Must attend a mandatory training class prior to working their first election.
Hours: 6 am - 9 pm; Part-time hours are available. Please contact the City Clerk’s Office.
Pay: $10.00 per hour
Duties: Election Inspectors work with the chairperson, co-chairperson, and other inspectors to set up the precinct on Election Day. They also assist voters throughout the voting process by checking their identification, verifying that the voter is eligible to vote and is in the correct voting precinct, recording the voter in the electronic poll book, assigning/issuing their ballot, assisting them with tabulating their ballot, as well as resolving any issues that arise during the day. Lastly, they assist in closing the precinct at the end of the evening.
To Apply: Complete the Election Inspector Application and submit to:Troy City Clerk
500 W. Big Beaver Road
Troy, MI 48084
Previous Election Results
- November 8, 2016 Election Summary Report
- November 8, 2016 Election Precinct Report
- August 2, 2016 Election Summary Report
- August 2, 2016 Election Precinct Report
- March 8, 2016 Election Summary Report
- March 8, 2016 Election Precinct Report
- Nov. 3, 2015 Election Results Summary
- Nov. 3, 2015 Election Results by Precinct
- May 5, 2015 Election Results Summary
- May 5, 2015 Election Results by Precinct
- November 4, 2014 Election Results Summary
- November 4, 2014 Election Results by Precinct
- August 5, 2014 Election Results Summary
- August 5, 2014 Election Results by Precinct
- Nov. 5, 2013 Election Results Summary
- Nov. 5, 2013 Election Results by Precinct
- Electronic Poll Books (E-Poll Books), piloted at the February 23, 2010 Special Election and paid for with Federal Help America Vote Act (HAVA) funds, is the electronic version of the paper poll book and voter registration list formerly used in the precincts. Utilization of the e-poll book will streamline the election process for voters and precinct workers, and expedite the updating of voter history.
- There are currently 401 citizens serving as election inspectors in Troy.