The City of Troy’s Precinct Map was revised and approved by City Council on February 28, 2022. The new map goes into effect on May 4, 2022.
City Council Agenda Item
Your precinct may have moved! While many precincts are still in their same polling locations, others are moved to different polling locations. Check the chart or the new precinct map to see where you vote in all elections after May 4, 2022.
Precinct boundaries are changed for the following precincts:
- Precinct 4 – Divided into Precinct 4 and Precinct 32
- Precinct 13 – Divided into Precinct 13 and Precinct 33
- Precinct 22 – Divided into Precinct 22 and Precinct 35
- Precinct 23 – Divided into Precinct 23 and Precinct 34
- Precinct 24 – Divided into Precinct 24 and Precinct 37
- Precinct 25 – Divided into Precinct 25 and Precinct 37
- Precinct 26 – Divided into Precinct 26 and Precinct 36
The State of Michigan and Oakland County have also revised the district maps for Congressional, State Senate, State House, and County Commission Districts.