City of Troy

500 West Big Beaver
Troy, MI 48084
Ph: 248.524.3300

Code Enforcement

Code Enforcement

Appointments are required for in-person services. Payments and documents may be deposited in the drop boxes outside City Hall.  Please call (248) 524-3364 or email planning@troymi.gov for more information.

Paul Evans

Paul Evans | Zoning and Compliance Specialist

Code Enforcement promotes and maintains an attractive, healthy, and safe City.  We do this by influencing and eventually eliminating negative behaviors that contribute to blight.  We address incompatible land uses, unkempt properties, and unsafe buildings.  But cleaning up blight is not the only thing we do to keep Troy a desirable place to live, work, and play. 

Check out the links on the left side of this page for 

Sign Permits

Code Enforcement regulations and violations

Zoning Board of Appeals

Animal permits like backyard chickens