City of Troy

500 West Big Beaver
Troy, MI 48084
Ph: 248.524.3300


Sandra Kasperek

Passport Processing

Passport processing is available through the Treasurer’s Office. However, the Treasurer's Office will NOT process passport applications during the weeks of December 18, 2018 - January 7, 2019. Applications will only be accepted by appointments, call 248.524.3333. Check or money order must be submitted with application; Other fees may be paid by cash or check only.

  • Applicant must be present
  • Minors 15 years and younger must be present with both parents (or 1 parent and notarized consent form    DS-3053 w/copy of front & back of driver’s license)
  • 16 and 17 year olds must be present with one parent
  • Must submit check or money order with the passport application
  • Execution fee and/or photo fee payable by check or cash
  • Must have current passport photo taken within last 6 months
  • Must submit ORIGINAL AND A PHOTOCOPY of front & back of driver’s license
  • Must submit ORIGINAL AND A PHOTOCOPY of birth certificate (with parents’ names) OR naturalization certificate. *For first passport and all minors (15 years or younger)
  • Previous passport can be submitted in lieu of birth certificate if 16 years or older
  • Previous passport must be submitted in addition to birth certificate if 15 years or younger
  • FACILITY HOURS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY: Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 1:30 pm, CALL 248.524.3333 for an appointment
Visit www.travel.state.gov for additional information including documents and nearby locations/hours.