The city has implemented a new method to view Tax and Water/Sewer account information. BSAOnline.com is a site hosted by our software vendor, BS&A, for information inquiry and the ability to pay outstanding balances on-line via credit card, debit card, or electronic check. In addition, Interactive Voice Response (IVR) is now available to lookup balances or pay by debit or credit card over the phone, by calling 855.375.7381.
Search Tax and Water/Sewer Accounts
INSTRUCTIONS TO HELP RETRIEVE TAX AND WATER/SEWER INFORMATION:
To ONLY make a payment: Click Online Payments and follow prompts.
To view tax and water/sewer information: Click Search Tax and Water/Sewer Accounts.
- You must register (homeowners only) first in order to view information free of charge.
- Click Register in top right corner, or in the ‘Account box’ on the left side of page.
- Create new account.
- Before signing in for the first time, you will need to reply to an email that was sent from BS&A to confirm your email address.
- Sign in with login info you created. Search for property by address, name or parcel #.
- To print a tax bill: go to the history section, and click on the arrow next to the season. This will open up detailed information for that season. Scroll down until you reach the bottom of the itemized section to find a link\button to print a tax bill.
Questions? Call 855-272-7638 and ask for the IT Department, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Online and IVR Payment Information
All online and IVR payments are handled through Point and Pay, a thirdparty payment provider. An additional fee will be added to each transaction by Point and Pay for their service. The fee schedule is as follows:
Credit and Debit Cards: 3% with a $1.50 minimum
Electronic Checks: $3.00 flat fee
Only current year tax payments are accepted during the collection period of July 1 through February 28.
Outstanding delinquent prior year tax balances must be paid to Oakland County Treasurer, 1200 N. Telegraph,
Pontiac, MI, 48341, with additional penalties.
Payments made for delinquent taxes are not reflected on this website. To determine if a payment has been made after the current collection period, contact the Oakland County Treasurer at 248.858.0611 or go to the Oakland County Property Gateway.
The City of Troy does not guarantee that information on BSAOnline.com is accurate, timely or complete. Any errors or omissions will not negate the water/sewer bills, taxes or special assessments that are due and payable. The official records are at the City of Troy City Hall.