City of Troy

500 West Big Beaver
Troy, MI 48084
Ph: 248.524.3300

Department of Public Works

Kurt Bovensiep

Bovensiep, Kurt_600x400

Kurt Bovensiep | Public Works Director

Creating a Clean and Healthy Environment for Everyone.

4693 Rochester Road
Troy, MI 48085

Streets & Drains: 248.524.3392

Water & Sewer Division/Billing: 248.524.3370

Refuse & Recycling: 248.524.3399

The Department of Public Works provides services that guarantee the continued safe, clean and healthy environment that is a way of life for Troy residents. The service areas which address this responsibility are Parks, Streets and Drains; Fleet Maintenance; Refuse and Recycling; Sewage Collection and Water Distribution.

Please visit the City of Troy plowing map to see the status of our local road snow plowing operations.
Please note this map is only activate when residential plowing is underway.