Mount Vernon Estates Subdivision Concrete Slab Replacement Project
Week of April 23rd: The contractor is working on pouring concrete in Phase 1
- Driveways in Phase 1 will be inaccessible while the contractor removes and pours the new concrete.
- Updates will be provided as they are available.
Mount Vernon Estates Letter
Phase 1 & 2 Traffic Plan
Phase 3 & 4 Traffic Plan
Roads in Mount Vernon Estates (MVE) that are not part of the concrete slab replacement project will be receiving an asphalt overlay in Summer 2018. Unassigned Fund Balance from the current fiscal year was appropriated as a one time expenditure to roads. Due to the alignment of the already scheduled asphalt project in MVE with the newly available funds, City Administration was able to schedule a concrete project to address the most high traffic roads in this subdivision. The asphalt overlay portion of the project will be handled by the City of Troy Engineering Department (248.524.3383).Questions? Contact Us!
Department of Public Works
Ashely Levin, Project Manager
Somerset Park Apartments - Somerset, Kirts to Coolidge
Phase 2: Eastbound Somerset, Kirts to Coolidge
- Thursday, April 23rd: Concrete in Phase 1 is curing (drying).
For the duration of this project only WB traffic will be permitted (shifted to EB Somerset). The following detour will be posted for EB Somerset traffic:
- WB Somerset > NB Coolidge > EB Golfview > WB Somerset
- During this time, traffic will not be permitted to enter Somerset from Coolidge.
- Additionally, the intersection of Dorchester @ Somerset will be closed for the duration of this project; through traffic will not be permitted.
Expected Completion: June 2018