A non-emergency or non-time critical complaint can be logged by clicking on “Report a Violation” at the bottom of this page, or by calling the Fire Department Administrative office at 248.524.3419.
- On the “Report a Violation Page” select “FIRE DEPARTMENT NON-EMERGENCY REQUEST”
- Phone calls will be returned Monday – Friday during regular City Hall business hours.
- To report time-critical complaints please contact Police and Fire Non-Emergency Dispatch at 248.524.3477
- YOU MUST PROVIDE AN ADDRESS AND A DESCRIPTION OF THE CONCERN WHEN SUBMITTING A COMPLAINT. Otherwise, we will not be able to log the complaint into our system and schedule an inspection.
- If you want a callback, please leave your phone number. We recommend that you wait at least 10 days before requesting a status update from the City.
Report a Violation