The nomination period has ended. Please enjoy your own self-guided tour using our interactive map! *Note: the map opens in Google Maps.
Watch for the map to change as the judging gets underway. Homes will become designated as either Winners or Honorable Mentions. Watch for lawn signs to appear for Winners too.
To acknowledge residents that go above-and-beyond in decorating their homes for the winter holiday season, and to enhance the community's holiday spirit and enjoyment of the season.
- Troy residents are encouraged to participate, including previous winners.
- Decorations must be visible from the roadway.
- Last day to submit a nomination is Monday, December 5, 2022.
- Decorations for the contest must be available and lit up on December 6, 7, and 8 between the hours of 6 - 10 pm for judging.
- Contest winners will be awarded and notified by December 12, 2022.
- All contest participants (winners and honorable mentions) will be included in the City's interactive Holiday Lights Tour Map.
- All contest winners will receive a lawn sign, certificate signed by the Mayor, and special designation on the interactive tour map.
Nominations should be emailed to email@example.com and must include a photo (jpg, small file size please) of the home you want to nominate, the home's address, and name of homeowner (if possible).
Interactive Tour Map Kicks Off - December 5
Nomination Deadline - December 5
Judging - December 6-9
Winners Announced - December 12
For questions about the contest or help with a nomination, please email Amy McKaig, Community Affairs Associate or call 248.524.3329.