Holiday Lights Contest Winners!
Thank you to all of our participants! Here is the list of Winners and Honorable Mentions.
To acknowledge residents that go above-and-beyond in decorating their homes for the winter holiday season, and to enhance the community's holiday spirit and enjoyment of the season.
- Troy residents are encouraged to participate, including previous winners.
- Decorations must be visible from the roadway.
- Last day to submit a nomination is Monday, December 6, 2021.
- Decorations for the contest must be available and lit up on December 7, 8, and 9 between the hours of 6 - 9 pm for judging.
- Contest winners will be awarded and notified by December 10, 2021.
- All contest participants (winners and honorable mentions) will be included in the City's interactive Holiday Lights Tour Map.
- All contest winners will receive a lawn sign, certificate signed by the Mayor, and special designation on the interactive tour map.
Nominations should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and must include a photo (jpg, small file size please) of the home you want to nominate, the home's address, and name of homeowner (if possible).
Click Here! - Take your own self-guided tour of all the nominated homes using our interactive tour map. A map of all nominated homes will be available beginning Friday, December 3, 2021. Addresses will be added to the map as nominations are received, throughout the nomination period. Watch for lawn signs to appear after judging.
Interactive Tour Map Kicks Off - December 1
Nomination Deadline - December 6
Judging - December 7-9
Winners Announced - December 10
For questions about the contest or help with a nomination, please email Amy McKaig, Community Affairs Associate or call 248.524.3329.