Inspections have to be called in by 4:30pm the day before the requested inspection date. You must call the inspection line to request the inspection. See contact list for name and phone number for the inspector(s).
- A 2-hour inspection window can be given on the day of the inspection.
- To schedule a time to meet the inspector, call the inspector between 8:00am and 8:30am the day of the inspection.
Sidewalk and Approach Inspections: Janice, 248.524.3392
- Inspections need to be called in by 4:15pm the day before the requested inspection date.
- Appointments are made from 9am until 3pm
Final Grade Inspections: 248.524.3383
- Questions: George Ballard, Land Surveyor w/Engineering Dept. 248.524.3594
Final Site Compliance Inspection (Commercial Projects):
Fill out application online, print and fax to 248.524.3382.
Inspection conducted by the Planning Department Staff: 248.524.3364
- Questions: Planning Department - 248.524.3364
Fire Department Inspections/ Fire Prevention Division: 248.524.3419
- 48-hour notice required for all inspections (Hydrostatic Test, Fire Alarm, Underground Flush, Hydrant Flow Test, Final C of O)
Office Hours for the Inspectors
Inspectors are available (in the office) between 8 - 8:30am. Feel free to call them on their cell phones when needed. See contact list for inspector names and phone
|Randy McClure||SAFEbuilt Bldg. Official||
|Dana Self||Deputy Bldg. Official||
|John Girard||Building Inspector||
|Bill Hyder||Electrical Inspector||
|Mark Booth||Plumbing/Mechanical Inspector||
|Mark Straschewski||Mechanical Inspector||
|Becky Holt||Permit Technician||
|Tim Brown||Permit Technician||
|Merissa Boschman||Permit Technician||
|Al LaBar||Plumbing Inspector||