Boulan Park | 3671 Crooks Rd
- Location: West side of Crooks Road between Big Beaver and Wattles Roads
- Area: 63 acres
Firefighters Park | 1300 W. Square Lake
- Location: North side of Square Lake Road between Crooks Road and Coolidge Highway
- Area: 96 acres
One of Troy's five major parks, Firefighters Park offers a mix of open space and wooded areas with a section of the Rouge River running through the north end and along its east border. Amenities include nine soccer fields, a barrier-free play structure, ball diamond, eighteen-hole disc golf course, sand volleyball courts, picnic shelter, shore fishing, restrooms and concession stand operated during scheduled soccer games.
Regulations: No swimming or boating. Shore fishing only. State of Michigan fishing license required. Michigan DNR fishing information.
Donald J. Flynn Park | 1710 E. South Blvd.
- Location: On the southwest corner of South Boulevard and Dequindre
- Area: 25 Acres
Jaycee Park, 1755 E. Long Lake
- Location: On the north side of Long Lake Road between Rochester Road and John R
- Area: 45 acres
Raintree Park, 3775 John R.
- Location: On the west side of John R between Big Beaver and Wattles Roads
- Area: 41 acres
One of the five major parks, Raintree Park is half wooded and half open space. On its grounds you will find a 18-hole disc golf course, ball diamond, two barrier-free play structures, picnic shelter, sand volleyball court, and paved walking path through the woods. Restrooms are available seasonally and the site has paved parking for up to 126 vehicles.