Upcoming Road Projects
Dequindre - Southbound Lanes from Wattles to South of Big Beaver
- Sawcutting on Dequindre will be completed by Wednesday, April 8th.
- Concrete removal is scheduled to begin on Monday, April 13th.
- The contractor will begin removing concrete in the right lane starting from Wattles and will move south. Any disrupted driveways will be taken into consideration and updates will be communicated directly with the abutting property owners.
- Pouring should take place several days after. Once the concrete has been poured, it must be given 5-7 days of cure time before traffic will be permitted to drive on it.
- Expected completion of Dequindre is May 15th, 2015.
John R - Long Lake to South of Maple
- Work is anticipated to begin the week of May 11th.
- Repairs will be completed in northbound and southbound lanes from Long Lake to just south of Maple.
- Northbound and southbound right lanes will be repaired first, left and center lanes will follow.
- Estimated project completion is the end of June, 2015.
- Additional project details will be available closer to the start of this project.
Please contact the Public Works Department at 248-524-3392 or through the Troy Community Portal with any questions. For additional updates and information, please visit our Facebook and Twitter.
The City of Troy, in cooperation with the Road Commission for Oakland County (RCOC), is committed to making the roads in Troy safe and comfortable to drive on. The 2015 Troy Roads Rock Program is using the City of Troy’s General Fund fund balance and RCOC’s testing services to address severe potholes and segments with poor conditions on county roads within the City of Troy.