Upcoming Road Projects
Dequindre - Southbound Lanes from Wattles to South of Big Beaver
- All lanes of Dequindre are now open to traffic.
John R - Long Lake to South of Maple
- Current repairs will be completed in both northbound and southbound lanes from Long Lake to just south of Maple.
- The left turn lane from northbound John R onto westbound Long Lake is now open.
- Left turns onto westbound Maple from northbound John R will not be permitted. The left turn lane will be re-opened Friday, May 22nd.
- Pouring of the three center lanes has been completed and is currently curing.
- On Tuesday, May 26th, the three center lanes will be re-opened and traffic will be shifted to the center lanes so that removals in the curb lanes can begin.
- Removals will begin south of Maple and crews will continue removals moving north, up to Long Lake.
- Any disrupted driveways will be taken into consideration and updates will be communicated directly with the abutting property owners.
- Estimated project completion is the end of June 2015.
Big Beaver - Adams to I-75
Please contact the Public Works Department at 248-524-3392 or through the Troy Community Portal with any questions. For additional updates and information, please visit our Facebook and Twitter.
- Various locations on Big Beaver between Adams and I-75 will be repaired.
- This project is expected to begin by the middle of June 2015.
- Additional details will be available closer to the start of this project.
The City of Troy, in cooperation with the Road Commission for Oakland County (RCOC), is committed to making the roads in Troy safe and comfortable to drive on. The 2015 Troy Roads Rock Program is using the City of Troy’s General Fund fund balance and RCOC’s testing services to address severe potholes and segments with poor conditions on county roads within the City of Troy.