Upcoming Road Projects
Dequindre - Southbound Lanes from Wattles to South of Big Beaver
- Due to weather delays, sawcutting will resume on March 30th, 2015 and is anticipated to take one week.
- Once the concrete is cut, crews will remove the right (curb) lane of Dequindre and begin pouring new concrete. Any disrupted driveways will be taken into consideration and updates will be communicated directly with the abutting property owners.
- After the concrete has fully cured (5-7 days from pouring), crews will begin work on the left and center lanes.
- Expected completion of Dequindre is May 15th, 2015.
John R - Long Lake to South of Maple
- Work is anticipated to begin the week of May 11th.
- Repairs will be completed in northbound and southbound lanes from Long Lake to just south of Maple.
- Northbound and southbound right lanes will be repaired first, left and center lanes will follow.
- Estimated project completion is the end of June, 2015.
- Additional project details will be available closer to the start of this project.
Please contact the Public Works Department at 248-524-3392 or through the Troy Community Portal with any questions. For additional updates and information, please visit our Facebook and Twitter.
The City of Troy, in cooperation with the Road Commission for Oakland County (RCOC), is committed to making the roads in Troy safe and comfortable to drive on. The 2015 Troy Roads Rock Program is using the City of Troy’s General Fund fund balance and RCOC’s testing services to address severe potholes and segments with poor conditions on county roads within the City of Troy.