Upcoming Road Projects
Big Beaver, Lakeview/Cunningham and Coolidge (Estimated date of completion: End of August 2015)
Please see the following tentative schedule:
As of July 2nd, 2015:
- As of 7/2 10am, WB Big Beaver has been removed from I-75 to just east of Lakeview and EB Big Beaver has been poured from Adams to Crooks.
- The turnaround just west of Crooks from WB to EB Big Beaver has been closed. This will re-open Monday, July 6th (weather permitting).
- For the second phase of Big Beaver construction there will be:
- One lane open EB Big Beaver from Adams to Coolidge, then two lanes open from Coolidge to I-75
- Intermittent closures during non-peak hours in adjacent lanes for pouring
- One lane open WB Big Beaver from I-75 to Adams
- Phase two is tentatively expected to be completed by July 20th, 2015 (weather permitting).
Week of August 10th:
- Northbound Coolidge from Golfview to Cunningham
- One lane open northbound Coolidge
During road construction, building owners or tenants are allowed one temporary 36 square-foot sign
as long a FREE sign permit is applied for. Ground banners and flags will qualify. For more information
on the temporary sign permit, please contact Paul Evans at 248.524.3359 or email@example.com
Please see the links below for maps of the Big Beaver project area:
Adams to Coolidge |
Coolidge to Crooks |
Crooks to I-75
John R - Long Lake to South of Maple
- All lanes of John R are now open to traffic.
Dequindre - Southbound Lanes from Wattles to South of Big Beaver
Please contact the Public Works Department at 248.524.3392 or through the Troy Community Portal with any questions. For additional updates and information, please visit our Facebook and Twitter.
- All lanes of Dequindre are now open to traffic.
The City of Troy, in cooperation with the Road Commission for Oakland County (RCOC), is committed to making the roads in Troy safe and comfortable to drive on. The 2015 Troy Roads Rock Program is using the City of Troy’s General Fund fund balance and RCOC’s testing services to address severe potholes and segments with poor conditions on county roads within the City of Troy.